Monday, November 16, 2009

Plotting and... plotting, and plotting...

Okay, it took me most of the shift Friday night to get a workable outline down on paper because there were some plot points that were kicking my ass, but I did it, and now I feel like I'm more ready to dive into the fun stuff, which is writing the actual scenes. I'm hoping to get the second half of the scene below revised before I head to Springfield Wednesday afternoon, but no promises, what with the packing and dog-bathing and so on. If I can't get that one presentable, I'll post the first scene of Plane Evil. It might be interesting to see which one is preferred by anyone reading (and by "anyone" I think that means basically Jules). I'll take the laptop with me to Springfield, in case being cooped up in a hotel room with four dogs somehow inspires me to write. o_O

1 comment:

  1. hah! I bet I am not the only one reading - just the only one commenting.

    ReplyDelete